AboutHello! I'm a young archives professional in Dayton, Ohio. I try to write weekly about history, archives, and/or library-related topics.
Search Glancing Backwards
- Preserving Born-Digital at NC State @ncsulibraries #archives shar.es/OrBDk via @sharethis 2 hours ago
- RT @Rwelzenb: RT @digitalfay: Love the new #dpc usb stick: this is not an archive http://t.co/hy4eh9fIpg @LanceStuch @RCAdler 3 hours ago
- Putting out fires and nipping things in the bud. At least it's not REAL fires, though. #archivistproblems 21 hours ago
- RT @WrightStArchive: More info & photos about our new #exhibit of model airplanes libraries.wright.edu/community/outo… #archives 1 day ago
- Oh there we go...emails are flowing again. Must have just been a dry spell! Ha! 1 day ago
My Flickr Photos
In the Post Archives…
December 2013 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tags46th ohio volunteer infantry 63rd ohio volunteer infantry 1913 flood affleck family a little quaker love story archives archivists artifacts a tale of two howards battle of shiloh bickham biographical sketches book reviews budgets cholera cincinnati civil war collective bargaining dayton journal dayton metro library dayton newspapers dayton ohio digital libraries digital photos digital preservation digitization exhibits family history flickr forrer-peirce-wood forrer family found it in the archives genealogy hicksites historical photographs history history of books horton howard howard family Indiana University kasich libraries local history lowe family manuscripts maps miami valley archives roundtable ms-006 ms-018 mvar newspapers ohio history ohio library council ohio newspapers ohio public employees ohio public employees unions ohio sb 5 ohio volunteer infantry opers patterson peirce family photographs pittsburg landing tennessee preservation primary sources quaker marriage quakers samuel forrer sb 5 schaeffer thomas o. lowe thresher-mccann unions university libraries wright state university
- [Mittendorf business records] 1888-1933
- Mittendorf business records, 1888-1933, (bulk, 1888-1915) / processed by Lisa P. Rickey.
- [Henry Hildabolt cabinetmaker & undertaker business records] 1852-1920
- Henry Hildabolt cabinetmaker & undertaker business records, 1852-1920, bulk, 1860-1900.
- [Dr. Thomas A. McCann financial records], 1894-1908.
- Dr. Thomas A. McCann financial records, 1894-1908
- [St. John's Reformed Church (Germantown, Ohio) records], 1893-1906.
- St. John's Reformed Church (Germantown, Ohio) records, 1893-1906
- [Jonathan H. & Susan L. (Bates) Winters collection] 1850-1945
- Jonathan H. & Susan L. (Bates) Winters collection, 1850-1945, bulk, 1850-1890