I have arranged and described, or “processed,” several collections of archival manuscripts and other special collections.
- Dayton Alumnae Panhellenic Association (DAPA) Records (MS-517), 2019, 3.2 linear feet and 24.1 MB
- Miami Valley Archives Roundtable Records (MS-541), 2019, 3.75 linear feet and 178 MB
- Dayton Music History Project Records (MS-607), 2019, 0.75 linear foot and 50.2 GB
- Five Rivers MetroParks (MS-45), 2018, 25 linear feet (additions)
- Bath Township (Greene County, Ohio) Local Government Records, 2018, 15 linear feet
- Dayton Unit NAACP Records (MS-533), 2018, 1.65 linear feet and 97.1 MB
- Middle Run Primitive Baptist Church Preservation Association Inc. Records (MS-543), 2018, 1.75 linear feet
- Beta Phi Omega Fraternity History Collection (MS-601), 2018, 1 linear foot and 6.09 GB
- A Photographic Portfolio of Huffman Flying Field (MS-631), 2018, 1 linear foot
- Rudi Berndt Papers (MS-632), 2018, 2.5 linear feet and 135.5 MB
- Harry A. Toulmin’s Wright Company Patent Litigation Volumes (MS-641), 2018, 1 linear foot
- Wilbur Wright High School Alumni Collection (MS-564), 2017, 26.5 linear feet
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office History (MS-545), 2017, 0.25 linear foot
- Frances M. Razor Vicki and the Rest Collection (MS-562), 2017, 0.2 linear foot
- Esther Leona Hofferbert Miami Valley Hospital Scrapbooks (MS-578), 2017, 1 linear foot
Miami Valley School Collection (MS-358), 2007; 33 linear feet.
John William Miller Papers (MS-345), 2007; 13 linear feet.
Also directed and advised many students and volunteers in the processing several additional completed processing projects
Dayton Metro Library, Dayton Collection:
- Victoria Theatre (Dayton, Ohio) Collection (MS-021), 2012; ~3.0 linear feet.
- St. John’s Reformed Church (Germantown, Ohio) Records (MS-042), 2012; 0.5 linear feet.
- Henry Hildabolt Cabinetmaker & Undertaker Business Records (MS-044), 2012; 1.5 linear feet.
- Henry C. Schuberth Tobacco Business Records (MS-033), 2012; 2.5 linear feet.
- Breene Family Papers (MS-030), 2012; 0.75 linear feet.
- Jonathan H. & Susan L. (Bates) Winters Papers (MS-038), 2012; 1.75 linear feet.
- Thresher-McCann Papers (MS-036), 2012; 3.5 linear feet.
- Dr. Thomas A. McCann Financial Records (MS-047), 2012; 1.0 linear foot.
- Mittendorf Business Records (MS-048), 2012; 0.5 linear feet.
- Forrer-Peirce-Wood Papers (MS-018), 2012; 20 linear feet; MS-018 WorldCat record.
- Montgomery County Historic Lantern Slides Collection, 2011; 125 glass lantern slides, item-level, including developing a description for each individual slide; digitized images available online at Dayton Remembers.
Miamisburg Historic Lantern Slides (MS-019), 2010; 73 slides, item-level, including developing a description for each individual slide; digitized imagse available online at Dayton Remembers.
This page was last edited on March 1, 2020.