Recently, I have not had as much time for volunteer and community work recently as I would like. But, here is some of what I have been doing and what I have done in the past:
- Indexer, FamilySearch Indexing Project, 2010-Present.
- Member, Historical Society of Vandalia-Butler, 2010-Present.
- Educational Services Volunteer/Researcher, ThinkTV (PBS Dayton), 2007-2008 (see Pre-Professional Archives Experience).
- Student Web Designer for two student organizations, Wright State University, 2003-2008.
- Volunteer in Biography, History, & Travel Division, Columbus Metropolitan Library, 2006 (see Pre-Professional Archives Experience).
- Volunteer Customer Service Assistant, Portsmouth City Health Department, 2002 (see Pre-Professional Archives Experience).
- Concession stand worker and misc. other volunteer opportunities, Notre Dame Schools, 1998-2002.
This page was last edited on July 6, 2012.