In addition to my archives-related work experience, I also have had the following paid, non-archives positions:
Sept. 2007-June 2008 (10 mos.; part-time)
Wright State University (Dayton, OH)
Graduate Assistant, History Department
- Advised Social Science Education students on a walk-in basis and by appointment.
- Provided general and event-planning assistance to the Director of the Social Science Education program.
July 2005-Aug. 2006 (13 mos.; part-time)
Denison University (Granville, OH)
Assistant to the Director, Instructional Technology
- Assisted Director and team with research, technical, and clerical work relative to curricular technology.
- Project: Designed, created, and implemented a Microsoft Access database for tracking software licenses.
Jan. 2003-July 2004 (1 year, 7 mos.; part-time)
Dayton Public Schools (Dayton, OH)
Assistant to the Director, Special Programs and K-12 Social Studies, Jan. 2003-July 2004
- Assisted Director and team with research and clerical work related to a federally funded Teaching American History grant program.
- Project: Collected, recorded, and tracked teacher participation in grant-sponsored programs and events.
This page was last edited on July 6, 2012.